It is time to stop making plans. Let’s get into action now. Let’s make time for time.
Last week of December is like any other holiday season. There’s less inflow of work. The clients seem to be too busy with their own vacation arrangements to send any work to me. So I have enough time to reflect on my plans and start doing the things I’ve procrastinated since long. Here is my five-chartered. Feel free to create yours
- I’ll buy “that” book on advertising. I’ll invest in Ogilvy’s treasured writings.
- I’ll visit two new places this holiday season. Since I am in Mumbai, Pune and Masjes Ghat are the ones on agenda.
- I’ll create a new web page on translation services.
- Will sleep for two days at a stretch – last few months have been crazy with construction and work.
- And lastly, I’ll not feel bad for anything. Things happen, they will happen. I will not waste any moment frowning upon what, why, who and where. I’ll stay happy.