Skip to main content

Time to stop being a donkey!

Sticking to past is an easy task. We have become so used to it to even realize that most of the time our thoughts are dominated by things of past. Is it learning from mistakes or living them all over again?

Look into the mirror of introspection – we are carrying the weight of past so tightly on our shoulders that our heart aches. So cheerless has become the ways of living that some people are wasting their lives of it. Sad – isn’t it?

Here’s a basic funda that I have learnt from spirituality – see you life as a movie. You see, then I get this feeling that ups and downs are part of every movie. What is the fun of it when it is all very very good and there’s no villain or problem? When we watch, we know that the hero will come out of everything ultimately. Same way, life of each of us should be seen as a motion picture in which every one of us is playing the most important part. Simple – no strings attached!




Now, let’s stop being a donkey. Let’s stop smiling at ourselves that we are the so called ‘smart’ people on this earth who are living our lives in the best possible way. Darling, this is the time to change – if we are good, let’s become better. Let us mould our characters and imbibe more values. Let us show to the world who we are and let us become more will powered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day