Skip to main content

Know thyself

I have never been a religious person but I always had the desire of knowing: Who I am? Where am I from? Why am I here? What is death? These four questions troubled me in childhood and being young, I was never able to express my thoughts clearly and constantly felt sad. And now, when I know the answers to my queries and logic of our existence, I feel more than happy always. To me, life has become an open ocean of likeminded people and I feel that I am truly blessed in every way.

The basis of all this comes when you know your true identity through meditation. Meditation is not the route you take when you have some severe problem, as someone from Spain commented on this blog; it is the way to a peaceful, healthy and happy living. So what is this true identity? It is the ‘soul’ that resides in each of us. And what is soul, you might want to ask – Soul is nothing but a form of conscious energy. Any science student can immediately tell you one most important property of energy which is – Energy can neither be created nor destroyed – and in the same way, soul never dies or vanishes, it only travels from one living body to another. So when a person dies, it is the soul that leaves the body and takes birth at a different place.

Well, most of you might not agree with what I have written and may want to raise questions, and to be honest I also took time to understand and digest this knowledge. Given that scenario, I would be least surprised if you react to this in a totally non believer’s way.

My point is a simple one: Knowing yourself is such a beautiful thing, makes you feel strong, focused and happy and it is our birth right to feel like that. Take this as a challenge and see if there is anything that you can not achieve with this knowledge.

Comments

I think that we should go one step forward, and consider our energy, which, if we like, we can call soul, as a part of the energy of universe. It is difficult to beleive that the individuals really exist, that we are something different from a temporary undulation of a whole. The soul is thus only the energy that the universe has put in a body, which thus is only matter put in a specific temporal and spatial point. We should understand that we never were born, and we will never die. Maybe, you think not very differently from me, but what I do not like is to imagine that there is something that dies, the body, and something that is immortal, the soul. I think that the separate existence of the two entities (body and soul) is only a trick of our language. Enzo
I like to look at it this way: I am the only place at which the world's phenomena intersect once in this way and never again.
nice one.,... do u kno.. that who has uttered this sentence ...buddha has sais this... to hsi shiyas...when he was leaving this world... nice efforts... keep in touch...visit mine u will like it... siddharthm12@gmail.com
I totally agree with you! Knowing yourself is such a beautiful thing, makes you feel strong, focused and happy! Our research paper writer services will make your student life simplified!

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day